The Failed Columnist

A personal take on current events - political, social, cultural, educational, scientific, and other subjects.

Name:

All you need to know about me is that I have never called anyone a Macaca and I have never denied my heritage!

Monday, October 09, 2006

Hail, The Birth of a New Blogger!!!

Hi everyone in blogosphere! This is exciting! You mean I don’t have to wait weeks and months to see if I can get a column published in one of the major newspapers or not?! Now let me be the first to admit that I doubt that anything I have ever written has been worth publishing, but instead of some editor deciding what millions of readers get to read, now you can decide for yourself if you want to read my blog or not.

What would I be writing about? Everything, from historical to current events, educational, scientific, cultural to of course political and anything else that comes to my head at any particular time!

How often will you post your columns/blogs? I ll probably try to post a column at least once a week (Mondays) depending on how much there is to write about at any given time. On other days, I ll try to do the traditional blogging and just write whatever is on my mind or in the news!

Why do you keep using columns slash blogs? Because in reality, I am just a columnist wanna be. My Monday postings are not going to be your typical diary-entry type blogs but more in the style of a newspaper column.

Who is welcome to post comments on your blog? Everyone! I welcome every one to post comments whether or not they agree with me. However, I do understand that this is the internet and people feel they have to be rude, or impolite to get their points across. If you cannot say what you have to say in a civil and dignified manner, then please find another blog. Thank you.

Again, I am delighted to finally join the blogosphere, blogworld, blogging family, or whatever you call it. I hope you make the time to stop by every now and then to read my columns and blogs, and in turn, I look forward to reading your responses!

Thank you,

Yyadnus.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home